Tuesday 23 February 2016

Singapore Chilli Crab

Whenever I stopped over Singapore, I'll definitely come to this place, Broadway Food Centre at Sembawang. I've stayed in this area for a year back in 2010 and it always means something to me.

Came here again in 2013 and tried their stir fried chilli crab with salted egg. Although it was not as good as before (maybe chef has since changed) but I still enjoyed it as it is hard to find this type in Penang.

People from the neighbourhood always enjoy coming here for meals or just simply ordered beer and watch the local TV dramas. Very unique and friendly place indeed if you want to feel the atmosphere of Singapore's local culture.

Want to meet the locals? Definitely follow the trail to food!

Stir fried chilli crab with salted egg - yum!
Curry fish head - all time favourite, hard to go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment