Sunday 21 February 2016

Miku Japanese Dining

Just a mere 10 minutes walk away from where we live is a row of restaurants and cafes which is just perfect for a day like yesterday when I was too lazy to hop into my car heading somewhere further.

Another good thing about the close proximity is that my little one can ride her scooter which was quite an adventure as far as she is concern.

Nice setting and friendly staff but the menu was a little bit limited in my opinion.

Bean sprout in seasoning is always the best appetizer to warm the tongue up.

Miku Special Ramen with tender succulent pork belly. However the soup was a bit too salty; could only taste the shoyu not the pork.

Sushi and Sashimi Combo - very presentatable but just not enough to fill my tank.

Miku Japanese Dining is located at 298 Blackburn Road, Doncaster East, Victoria, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment