Sunday 9 February 2014

Brown Pocket @ Gurney Paragon

Instead of the usual Starbucks or Coffee Bean, I've decided to try a new outlet called Brown Pocket. I see its logo from Jalan Kelawei every time I drive home and wondering what is it. So decided to check it out and find out that it is actually a cafe situated high up on Level 6 of Gurney Paragon, an unusual location for a cafe since most are located on the ground floor.

The chic interior attracted me to go into it to chill out with family. The less crowded environment could be due to its location, not easily found out by most people. But I liked it as a cafe is supposed to make you feel relax and you can't possibly do that in a crowded space. There were various types of modern furniture scattered around the space with its high ceiling and soft music. The wifi is quite reasonably fast and I managed to download a few Apps while I was there!

Overall environment is perfect, drinks are good and it is definitely a great place to hang out with friends and family.


Hot Mocha
Kiwi + Orange Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment