Sunday 15 October 2017

Nasi Lemak Burger

Everyone heard of Nasi Lemak before; but have you heard of Nasi Lemak Burger? That's it, it is also my first time see this on any restaurant's menu for the first time today! I thought, are they selling Nasi Lemak with a burger? I was wrong, it is actually a burger with all the ingredients of Nasi Lemak within the two pieces of bun minus the Nasi or rice!


There is crunchy deep fried chicken, anchovies, peanut, egg and cucumber. The chicken in particular is my favourite as I just love fried chicken! Very crunchy and yet juicy!

Since there is no rice at all, shouldn't it be renamed Burger Lemak?

Compare it with the normal Nasi Lemak shown in picture below (also from the same restaurant).



Nasi Lemak Burger can be found at Valencia Cafe, Doncaster East, Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment